The rest of the afternoon was filled with typical house hold chores, laundry, dishes, etc. which leads to our Bella story for the day....I walked into our bedroom to hang up some clothes, and heard Bella talking away. As I came back into the living room, I realized she was talking away on my cell phone !! AHHHH...(this isn't the first time, as she is well known for calling the emergency button on Frankie's phone). I grabbed the phone and luckily she had called Daddy. Frankie took much pleasure in telling me that he answered his phone, and was surprised to hear a "Hi Daddy" and a constant flow of conversation regarding Dora after that. Needless to say all phones are now hidden from the little angel.
We have a full day tomorrow...with a play date at the park, preparing for family to come into town, and getting ready for the baby shower this weekend.
Still sending Big hugs and love to Grandpa Freckle !!
Here are a few pics to catch you up on....
Helping daddy outside sweeping !!
We love accessories...hats are our choice for the moment !!!
CHEESE !!! Don't you just love her tan...she is already darker than mom !!!
2 comments:
Glad to hear everyone is feeling better--
Bella looks so cute in her sundress! She is going to have to teach her cousins how to tan. All they know how to do is burn...
loved seeing you all this weekend. Wish we could've gotten more done. hopefully I will make it back soon. I loved all the outfits, Aunt Linda will be so proud. Keep getting better.
Post a Comment