First and foremost please continue to keep Bella's Grandpa Freckle in your prayers, as he is still battling pneumonia in the hospital.
After a long battle of sickness for Bella and I over the weekend, we finally headed to the doctor today. We both were diagnosed with severe sinus infections and Upper Resp. Infections. YUCK :-( We both are feeling pretty miserable. I have to admit being pregnant, a mom, a wife, and sick is not a great combo.
We were lucky enough to have my parents in town over the weekend, and lots of honey-do's were checked off the list before baby Frankie arrives. Daddy finally made it home Saturday morning from driving 16 hours straight from New Mexico. He had a very full weekend of SLEEP !!!
Bella and I were suppose to go to the zoo tomorrow, but unfortunately we are too sick to go. Good thing I hadn't told her yet, or that would have been a melt down.
Not a ton to report...just lots of cuddling, book reading, and loves for my sick little angel.
Have a great week !!!
and special big hugs to all my Trifilio Sisters (Nicole, Kimmy, and T)....your are the best support team anyone could ever ask for in the time of need !! I know dad appreciates it more than words can express. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
We'll miss you guys tomorrow. Get well soon!
hi honey, hope you and our Bella are starting to feel better. We are praying for Grandpa Freckle!!! hope he gets better soon. I just knew I should've made lots of chicken noodle soup when I was there. Maybe I can this weekend.
Hugs and kisses to all. Momma and Daddy
Hope y'all are on your way to a speedy recovery! Got so much to look forward to in the next couple of weeks. Oh, and don't forget, I am Whole Foods ready! Beep Beep!
Post a Comment