
We had a wonderful weekend !!! Saturday morning Frankie, Bella, and I woke up early to make the drive to college station to see our Tiffany graduation from college. The trip went smoothly, especially since we had Grandma Bird with us entertaining Bella. I'm happy to report that Bella was an angel through out the whole ceremony. Of course between Mike and Daddy they kept her well entertained and fed. It was so bittersweet to see our Tiffany walk across the stage. She will always be our baby T, but we've never been more proud of her. I still get weepy just thinking about her...wasn't it just yesterday I was watching her dance at a football game???? We ended the day with a festive party at Grandpa Freckle's. The best part (aside from celebrating with T), was to see Bella play with her cousins. It was super cute..They all were just adorable together. We spent the night at Grandpa's and Bella gave me the best Mother's Day Gift ever, she slept in until 7:45am !!!! I think Bella can't wait for mom to pop out her baby brother because that means another round of playtime with Aunt Nicole, Uncle Chris, and cousins Kyle and Carter.
Sunday we spend a wonderful relaxing day at home, where my amazing husband took care of my every need. Plus I was able to take a FOUR hour nap...it was heaven !!! We were able to see Grandma Bird for a little bit in the evening and celebrate then off to bed.
We have another busy week planned trying to wrap everything up before the baby arrives, doctor's appointments, and play dates. I had my first NST this morning, and everything went great. A BIG THANK YOU to Jennifer for watching my little princess. I promise to keep everyone posted on any new due date info. I receive.
As promised here are some pics from the Splash Pad and a few others from the end of last week...I will post some Graduation Pics as soon as I receive them, our camera battery died as soon as we arrived :-(


Bella with one her "Frankie faces" :-)
I babysat Kylie on Friday..and Bella and Kylie had a blast playing chase...


more fun at the splash pad...she LOVES her water !!!

35 weeks pregnant
6 comments:
congrats to t!! i am glad you had such a great mom's day weekend! you look great in your 35 week picture for the graduation ... yo make the glow look good!!
Amy.. you look so awesome! Pregnancy suits you!!!!
Congrats to T!!
Look at that basketball belly - too cute.
Oh my gosh,congratulations again to T. Amypie, you look so beautiful, you wrote the book on the pregnancy glow. Waiting patiently for all the news to start coming about Baby Frankie's arrival!!!!!!
Wow! You hot little mama! Love the pics and SO glad to hear the appointment went well yesterday! Lots of love!
Amy - I love the Bella pics and you look so beautiful - green is a great color on you! Hope you are feeling okay.
Post a Comment