Thursday, May 15, 2008

not a whole lot to report...

Bella and I have been staying close to home for the past couple of days per doctor's orders. So that has left Bella and I with LOTS of book reading and playing. I'm cherishing every moment of it, as these next couple of weeks will be our last one on one time together probably for a while. Bella and I did manage to make it to Target & Babies R Us to pick our last few "must-have" items for baby Frankie. I finally feel ready....aside from a few honey-do's for Frankie we are ready !!! The bags are packed....now we just wait !!! As of right now we are still looking at the very end of May or the first few days in June.

The best part of our day today was a surprise visit from Aunt Kimmy !!! She looked AMAZING as always, and was able to see Bella with some quality Dora time ;-) She also was able to observe the damage Bella can do to the house in a matter of a few hours..AKA I think we both have cabin fever. Good thing she is family ;-) If only we could have her surprise visits more often. We love her so much !!! Hopefully we will be able to see her very soon !!! I think daddy is going to bribe her with cooking, as he was very disappointed he missed out on the fun.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Awe! You are so sweet--and you know food is always a reason to stop by. Not that seeing y'all isn't reason enough..Hee.hee. XOXO

mary said...

I am so glad Kim got some special time with you all. We are waiting with bells on to get the call or be there when scheduled. Hopefully when we come to get super cleaned and ready next weekend , that will bring good-luck and Baby Frankie will come in to celebrate Memorial weekend!!!!Huggies......