teenie weenie yellow polka dot bikini that she wore for the first time today !!!
I couldn't resist...is she not the cutest thing you have ever seen? I just love love love this swim suit !! shhhh...don't tell Daddy
Again..I hate to admit that we don't have a ton of new news to report. It has been a rather quiet and slow week for us. Bella and I have been staying close to home for obvious reasons. So I've been trying to fill our day with lots of fun. As of right now the only activities she is interested in is coloring and reading books or being outside. Oh well..those alphabet letters can wait ;-) and Bella will continue to think that both a cow and a dog say "moo". We did make it the splash pad again today to get out of the house. Bella of course loved every second of it, enough for me to even think if it is possible to build one in our backyard.
I did have a doctor's appointment this week with my endocrinologist. The good news is my blood sugar numbers look great, the bad news is it is 99.9% positive that I am officially a diabetic. We are hoping to be able to control with oral meds after Baby Frankie is born. At least I know I have a great support system.
As for a Baby Frankie update. I check back into the hospital on Monday for another NST, and then have a follow-up doctor's appointment on Tuesday. I'm HOPING that we schedule something for the end of next week or the following week. This week has been rough with lots of contractions, leg pain, and nausea. I'm very ready to see my little man. We will keep everyone posted !
I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday weekend !
3 comments:
Oh my goodness- that yellow polka-dot bikini is just too cute! LOVE the picture--
Oh no... I am sorry to hear that the diabetes might stick around post-delivery... hoping the doctors are proved wrong on this one--
Thanks for the update on baby Frankie- cannot wait to see you all soon!
cute cute suit - I'm so glad you were able to make it to the splash pad today.
Wow! Love the pics, sis! I am sorry to hear about your appointment, but it sounds like you have a good grip on the diet situation, so it should be a piece of cake. Ooops. Piece of sugar-free cake. :)
Post a Comment