The good news is I passed my NST on Monday, and Frankie was so excited to be able to go with me since he was off from work. One thing is for sure our little man is definetely VERY active! I had a follow-up appointment this afternoon with my OB and it looks like it will be either Wednesday or Thursday of next week. Baby Frankie looks great, but he is still nice and cozy. I'm not dilated or effaced at all :-( He wants me to be able to take one more NST before the baby arrives (on next Monday), so I will more than likely schedule my induction on next Tuesday. As for the severe nausea and groin/leg pain, there isn't a whole lot he can do for me..just rest. We will continue to keep everyone posted, as soon as we know something. Of course we will also let you know if he should decide to make his appearance sooner.
We had another very busy weekend. My parents came into town early Saturday morning. My mom and I spent all day and most of the day Sunday doing the final cleaning show-down before my little man arrives. I can now honestly say my house is spotless...that includes ceiling fans, vents, floors, baseboards etc. My dad and Frankie spent all day both days in the yard working on a garden and our flowerbeds. Our front and back yard are really starting to look great, another few more weeks and they should be perfect. Bella enjoyed having lots of people in town to entertain, and spent most of her weekend in her pool in the backyard! Needless to say we all crashed Sunday afternoon and Monday.
Our funny story for the day...Daddy and Bella were working on her numbers tonight, and we have been having lots trouble with number four. Well Bella officially counted to four tonight, but it was in SPANISH ! Frankie made a computer game on the laptop that says one/uno etc. Bella counted one, two, three, quattro, five..... So I may have a one-word bilingual child !!
We obviously will be staying close to home for the rest of the week again !! But no doubt we will have more funny stories to post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow-next week! I am SO excited! I will plan my schedule accordingly. And way to go, Bella! That is very cool on her number counting. Love to all!
We will be anxious to hear about baby Frankie's arrival. I bet you are getting anxious as well as excited. Good luck!
Post a Comment