Tuesday, May 6, 2008

18mth check-up !!!

showing off her sticker from the doctor...

We are happy to report that Bella received an excellent clean bill of health today !!! Her weight is 26lbs and 11ounces (80%) and 34 1/4 inches in length (90%). She did a great job, and mom couldn't have been more proud. She also received her physical for school this fall, we are lucky to have a great Pediatrician that isn't going to make us come back in August.

Bella and I had a great day at home. Lots of playing and a ton of book reading! Her new favorite past time. I'm happy to announce her new favorite word of the moment is "elbow", unfortunately dada showed her a "karate elbow" move. So I'm afraid the next time she goes to show someone her elbow, she is going to take out their nose. At least I finally found a ballet school that will take 2 year olds, as for grace and elegant moves November can't come fast enough ;-)

We did have fun teasing dada today. Somehow he managed to leave for work without his phone, wallet, lunch, glasses, and security badges. BUT !!! he FINALLY remembered (without my nagging) that Tuesday is trash day, and he also remembered that trash day involves more than just the kitchen trash can. :-) Needless to say dada made it home in one piece, even if it was a very HUNGRY piece !!

Tomorrow look forward to pictures of Bella debuting some new swimwear from Aunt Kimmy!! as we are off to the splash pad.

Only three more days until our T is an official college graduate.

can you tell we are getting sleepy....NAP TIME !!

I think Bella has decided to take a few lessons on the sly from Carter...is my daughter actually climbing???

5 comments:

Sarah said...

The word elbow coming out of the mouth of a little one is too cute - can't wait to hear it.

mary said...

Oh my goodness, our girl is growing so fast!!! I cannot believe it. Does MIMI need to duck the next I see her? I am so glad all went well. give her hugs and kisses form MEME and Papa.

Steph V said...

MY WORD...that first picture of Bella looks just like Frankie! Precious!

Kim said...

Glad to hear Bella received a great report. Whoo hoo! And love the pictures. Can't wait to see the ones of her in her new bathing suit attire. Hopefully Frankie made it to work with everything today. :)

scrappingaggie said...

Hope you are having fun at the splash pad today- can't wait to see the pics!

I can't believe Bella is getting so big! I cannot wait to see her and everyone this weekend :)