Monday, June 2, 2008

"Hi Da Bird!"



First and foremost keep your fingers crossed that we get good news at the doctor's office tomorrow morning. I'm REALLY hoping that we schedule a time for me to get induced ! On a high note I passed my NST today with flying colors !!! Thank you again to Jennifer for her weekly babysitting, Bella loves playing with Bryce and Kayla so much.

Obviously we don't have a ton to report as Bella and I have been taking it easy and staying close to home for the past week or so. I did take her to the Splash Pad a couple more times, and we played in her pool outside here as well. I have to admit I was SHOCKED on how well Bella adjusted to the actual pool connected to the Splash Pad. After about the first hour or so she was doing Bella flops and wandering off on her own. Thank goodness Jennifer was there to keep an eye on her. I'm so happy Bella and I have been able to spend so much quality time together, she is such a blessing to me every day. Each day she brings me so much joy with a new dance move, a new word, a new expression etc. Words can never describe how much love I have in my heart for my little princess.

This weekend Daddy was in "work mode", he was very busy preparing for the upcoming hurricane season. He was able to take a few breaks and hang out with us, and do some more yard work. The best part was Saturday! Grandma Bird came over and relieved mom. She took complete care of Bella for a few hours. They laughed, played, colored, read books, and my favorite danced. As you all know..I'm not all impressed with Bella's coordination (another lovely skill she received from her father). She is on a waiting list for ballet to help her with her balance. Well to my surprise I walk-in on grandma bird teaching Bella ballet, and even better was Bella was mimicking her move for move. It brought tears to my eyes...it was so beautiful I forgot to pick-up my camera. At the end Bella bent down, peaked under Grandma's hat and said "Hi Da Bird!" It just doesn't get any better than that, not to mention mom was able to take a nap on the couch !



I will post tomorrow as soon as I get back from the doctor's office!

No comments: