Cute pic from today..and one of her new outfits from my aunt !!
Tuesday was another fun-filled day of playing inside, Bella's allergies were still a tad on the bad side. Of course that doesn't mean our day wasn't full of excitement. Bella has now learned to say "please" which is wonderful one would think. Except that when I tell her NO about something, she opens up her BIG Brown eyes to me and goes "please mama"....oh no it doesn't stop there the bottom lip then pops out. (remind me to thank Aunt T for that one)! How can one possible handle that??? If you have any suggestions please send them my way.We also received a SURPRISE package from my Aunt & Uncle in Idaho for Bella. Inside was an obscene amount of new clothes for my little princess. Everything was gorgeous and amazing, we are so incredibly thankful for ALL of the new summer wardrobe. I will post pics of Bella going through the box, our fashion show, and of her running around with at least 15 of the outfits on. Bella, Frankie, and I spent the evening doing our typical family thing dinner, bath, story and bed ;-) Well at about 4am Wednesday morning Frankie wakes up and hears a "beeping" sound, that I can not hear. Which of course leads into a tirade from the pregnant woman that I just fell asleep because his son has been playing soccer in my belly for the past three hours...oh and I didn't hear anything to begin with. Well we both roll out of bed and hunt for this sound...which we later found out to be one of Bella's toys. But here is my question....how is it that my husband can hear the faintest of beeping noises from four rooms away, but can not hear our daughter crying on the monitor???? and how is it that my daughter aka mini-me can hear a bag of her favorite crackers open from four rooms away or the Dora intro music start but can not hear her mother from 2 inches away telling her no.....INTERESTING!?!?!?!
Today we had an early start and off to the Ob-Gyn for me!! I'm officially 30weeks and four days today !! Little Frankie Jr. is doing great !!! He is still growing like a weed, a little bit to much ;-) so we are absolutely looking at the 39 week mark to be induced if not earlier. We will keep everyone posted. Bella thoroughly enjoys these visits to the doctor way too much, as all the nurses just pour on the attention and spoil her rotten. Mini-me was addressed today as "Frankie in a skirt aka Francine". We then headed home where we spent the afternoon playing and getting ready for our trip to Fort Worth this weekend. Right before Frankie came home from work Bella had decided that when she walks into any room, she must open her mouth as wide as possible and scream "AHHHHHHH" !! Which for any-non Trifilio member would seem a bit odd, but...as mini-me's father walked in the door all I hear is a "Waaauuuuu" and a followed "AHHHHHH" it is only a matter of time before she crosses over to the "Waaauuu". I take off for the gym and leave Frankie with the simplest instruction for our child, what to give her for dinner etc. (Reason #937 why Frankie isn't aloud to babysit) Apparently I forgot to tell him that we do not let naked children run around without their diaper after drinking three glasses of water. He apparently took his time putting her diaper on, and he found her in the squatting position ;-) I wish I could say this was the first time this has happened while mama was absent from the home. Needless to say she had an early bath time !! It is now almost 10pm and my child is still running around like a crazy woman, and I beg Frankie to tell me what he gave her to eat while I was gone as she is obviously having some reaction. He is still pleading he didn't give her anything but I have my suspicions...I need to go peel my child off the wall.
this photo taken this evening at 9:45pm...do you see the devilish glint in her eye?
Please give an extra prayer for my mom on Friday, she is having her heart catheter procedure done to evaluate possible blockage in her heart. Frankie and I are making to the trip to Fort Worth to visit her in the hospital, and help her recuperate over the weekend.
3 comments:
Oh my goodness! That is Frankie Jr. She looks absolutely like Daddy!!!!!
We miss you guys so much. We will keep your mom in our prayers and hope all goes well for her. I wish we could visit while you guys are here, but I know family comes first. Take care and let us know if we can do anything for you guys!
Love you!
Oh my gosh - the devilish glint in the eye, the "please" with the eyes wide open, and the daddy mini-me look-that could be my child! And the stories of Frankie babysitting - too funny.
it is good to know that somebody other that mself has more than 936 reasons "why ot to let the husband babysit" - i agree completely about the hearing issues - i call it selective hearing and it runs rampid in our family - my prayers will be with you for your mom this weekend ...
Post a Comment