Tuesday, April 1, 2008

My husband.......

I wanted to take a moment and talk about the most important man in my life my husband. With all the time it takes raising Bella, taking care of the family, and preparing for Baby Frankie I have not given him the thanks and praise he so very much deserves. It will be eight years this year I have had Frankie in my life. Those eight years are filled with the absolute best memories. He has made all of my hopes and dreams come true. Because of him my heart is complete, my life is full...he has given me my dream of not only becoming a wife but a mother as well. I've never met a man that is so incredibly dedicated and passionate not only for his family but for everything he does in life. He is my best friend, a man that I love, respect and honor. I have never been more proud of him, and know that I will only continue to be in awe of him and his accomplishments in the future. Sometimes life takes you down paths that you may not be prepared for, but with Frankie by our side I know that his strength and perseverance will guide us. I find myself asking why I'm so blessed...but I know Frankie was my gift from God. One that I hold so dear to my heart and I will forever. This is my thank you, for being you..a husband, a best friend, a son, a brother, and a father.
~~~~~~~
Now I wouldn't be me, if I didn't talk about my little princess. She picked up a few new things this weekend, our new favorite two words of the moment are "map" and "keys" !! Now I have to thank Dora for map, I can't take any credit. Our new favorite activity is getting into the somersault position, but she just sits there with her head down ;-) it's the funniest thing. This morning in tribute to Bella's cousin Kyle we tried watching Wiggles for the first time, and I'm sad to say that Bella hated it. Unfortunately that is putting in lightly, we had babies, bears, monkeys, and ducks flying at the TV until Bella just walked up and turned it off herself. I think it is safe to say that we will not be a Wiggles family. We spent the afternoon with Daddy at his office visiting and helping out. It was nice to spend quality time with daddy in the afternoon, and Bella enjoyed running around way to much. She even showed off a few of her "Pelota" moves for Grandpa. The busy afternoon must have been what the doctor ordered as she took almost a three hour nap into the evening tonight !! It is a quiet evening at home with both dad and mom working away on the laptops, with our Bella nestled away into bed.

5 comments:

Steph V said...

What a sweet post!

We will catch up soon!

Meanwhile, I tagged you...Go to my blog to see what I mean!

Love ya!

Kim said...

Wow--what a great way to start my morning. Thanks so much for sharing that heartfelt message. He too is lucky to have you in his life, as you have brought so much joy to this family.

kris said...

sometimes i feel that i forget to thank curtis as well, but you seemed to do quite nicely for frankie - he is such a super guy and he is lucky to have ya! - i like the comment of the throwing of the tiys in the defiance of the wiggles =)

chase needs to teach her how to complete the somersault - he is a champ

mary said...

What a wonderful tribute Sweetie, and truly fitting. We cannot say enough good or sweet things about our Frankie. That boy has blessed our lives in so many ways. I Thank our Sweet Lord for bringing him into your life and ours everyday. And while I am at it, you are a rich and wonderful blessing also. You are so precious to me, always have been, always will be. Love to all, Momma

annemarie said...

Amy - What a great compliment to Frankie and his wonderful family. I know I could not have asked for a better daughter-in-law than Frankie's sister, Nicole. Give yourself credit also - it takes two to make a successful marriage!