Monday, April 7, 2008

Our Weekend !!

The Trifilio's had a wonderful weekend, that included a nice long visit from Bella's Auntie NaNa (my sister). She arrived Friday evening with a car load of food and surprises for all. Needless to say Frankie, Bella, Baby Frankie and I were VERY happy to see her and all of her goodies. We spent the evening catching up and Bella spent the evening showing off. She is in total "dance" mode right now, and everything involves a booty shake and flapping the arms. Saturday Bella was more than happy to give everyone a 7am wake-up call. We all enjoyed a HUGE breakfast made by dada and auntie. Auntie NaNa was a bit concerned she wouldn't get her workout in for the day and I reminded her she had nothing to worry about, that Bella would be more than accommodating to take care of that for her. We spent the afternoon registering for Baby Frankie (Auntie NaNa enjoyed a lovely bout of cardio chasing Bella around the store), and enjoyed a great lunch and dinner prepared by Auntie NaNa. Bella especially enjoyed a new found pasta that she can eat !!! She was actually stealing it off Frankie's plate !!! NaNa enjoyed her second workout of the day giving Bella her bath....ahhhh that involves a Full Body Work Out !!! Unfortunately Sunday we had to say our goodbyes, but not before we had a bubble fest with Bella and a mean game of Scrabble (Yes I won in case you were wondering, and I like to add my sister has a Major in ENGLISH ;-)))). Of course Bella surprised filled weekend didn't end there as we also received a wonderful visit from grandma bird and my super great friend Kathy came over bearing gifts for Bella, one of which included a car that I've been on a massive hunt for. It was a HUGE HIT, and she has sat in nothing else since Sunday evening. So once again another HUGE THANK YOU to Kathy !!!

a few pics from our bubble fest.....



Today we took it easy as I started the dreaded Braxton Hicks contractions this weekend :-( and Bella had a TERRIBLE allergy day...darn pollen :-( So mom squeezed in a workout this morning at the Y with another great report coming from Bella's teacher Yvette LOVE HER !!! She even stayed in the Big Kid area today !!! Bella and I spent the afternoon cuddling reading books that she picked out herself and me pushing her around that darn car...yeah Thanks Kathy and Frankie who technically is your fault since you started the whole pushing thing to begin with
;-) !!!

A few pics from the car derby.....




2 comments:

scrappingaggie said...

Sounds like you guys had a wonderful weekend :) I loved the bubble pictures-- I had no idea the hippo thing made so many bubbles.

So where did you guys end up registering?

That car looks like lots of fun-- Next time we come over, I know what Carter will be wanting to play with!

Sarah said...

I'm glad you are getting to leave Bella in the Y sometimes - it is so fun for them there. Mine used to actually like going to the Y - but this new bout of separation anxiety is keeping me from my workout.