Thursday, June 26, 2008

So far so good.....

We are on day four of flying solo and so far so good. Of course Bella and I miss my mom terribly. I think Bella misses her the most, she is doing great considering she is having to share mommy. I'm so proud of my little princess who is being such a big girl by entertaining herself while mommy is nursing the baby or who patiently lets mommy read her a hundred books while we are nursing (of course she LOVES books).

Baby Frankie is doing wonderful. He is still nursing like a champ and sleeping like an angel. I can't complain. He is feeling much better now that mom has stopped taking antibiotics and figured out some of the food allergy issues. I just want to hit pause...he is already changing so much. He is so much more alert and aware of everyone especially his big sister. Bella loves to help with diaper changing and giving him his pacifier. Today was one of our first big outings to one of my friends house with just the three of us. Bella was fantastic and somehow managed to give Frankie his pacifier on the way home for mommy. I actually teared up thinking how grown-up she is...where did my baby girl go? As she is saying "it's ok..baby ankie" (we are working on our F sounds).

Bella favorite words of the day..."snake goes sssssss" and "coooool" we can thank daddy for that one.

For those of you keeping track...Reason #1467 why Frankie isn't aloud to babysit. I'm taking care of Frankie and I see my husband laughing hysterically run out grab the camera and run back into the playroom. I immediately become suspicious I walk-in to find Isabella standing in the sink of her kitchen screaming "jump" and jumps off...runs to her turtle stands on top of that and screams "jump" and jumps off. and what does my husband do...LAUGHS !!! I scream at him for not disciplining or stopping her....he was going to do it next time, as he was in shock and impressed with her new talent. MEN ! (and no there aren't any pictures as the camera battery was dead)


2 comments:

scrappingaggie said...

Love the pictures of Bella and Baby Frankie!! Glad things are going well with you all this week :)
Can't wait to see you all soon--

Sarah said...

I was just telling you last week about my jumping jack, and you said something about the difference between boys and girls - I guess there isn't much difference after all-she's joined the ranks of the jumpers! :)