Today is my mom's birthday and we are so excited she is in Houston with us to celebrate. We are heading into a bittersweet weekend, as my dad is coming to pick up my mom. I can't believe it has already been two weeks. Where does the time go? I will miss her terribly, but I think Bella will have even bigger withdrawals. Stay tuned...I'll make sure everyone knows how next goes with me flying solo.
Wednesday Frankie had his two-week appointment. He is already up to 6lbs 5 ounces!! and everything looks perfect. They did run some extra blood work just in case, as he was running a fever when we arrived???? My ped. made us wait an extra 45minutes for the fever to go down, which it did. So we just have to wait and see. Frankie has been doing great at home except for a few spit-up/acid reflux issues. We reviewed with the doctor and our silver lining faded a bit, when we heard the words "food allergies". As of right now fruits are absolutely out, and it looks like rice may be as well :-( Hopefully his tummy just needs to mature a bit !!
We've had another great week!! Spending lots of quality time together with Bella, my mom, and Baby Frankie. Also, our meal delivery from our playgroup started this week and Bella has LOVED seeing her friends. Another BIG THANK YOU for all the yummy food for my hubby !! He is loving not having to eat chicken or turkey every night !!! We have a little routine started and it seems to work quite well so far. We are still working on keeping Bella entertained while I'm nursing. Which she loves grabbing something she isn't suppose to and taking off knowing I can't chase her down immediately. Isn't she an angel?
Bella's favorite word of the week "owl"...and the owl goes "who-who" :-)
We hope everyone has a great weekend! I promise to post pics this weekend !!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment