Happy Father's Day to my wonderful husband. Words still can't and never will be able to express the love in my heart for my husband, my best friend. He is the most amazing man I know, and the one person I can say has made all of my dreams come true. The lord has blessed me with a man that gives with his whole heart, loves with his whole soul, and lives like there isn't a tomorrow. Not only is he the most incredible husband, but he is a devoted father. Bella has captured his entire heart, and is truly a Daddy's Girl. I still don't think Frankie can express how he feels about his son....a true life defining moment. How lucky am I? He is so incredibly hands-on, and never turns down an opportunity to spend an extra second with his children and his family.
I could on and on...but I already did that for him personally...but I like to throw out a reminder how lucky I am to have my Frankie.
~~~~
We had a wonderful week ! Baby Frankie is settling into a routine, and mom is loving it !! He is nursing every three hours like a champ. He absolutely has his "awake" period in the morning. The days are just flying by and I just want to freeze everything for a second. He already is changing so quickly. He LOVES be swaddled, he loves spending some quality time outside, and loves being rocked !!! Isabella is adjusting to her big sister role very well. We only have a had few hiccups at bedtime, which is to be expected. She loves saying "shhhh" when the baby is sleeping, and she is first one to run to the bedroom when he wakes up from his naps. I love watching her peek over the bassinet and say "it's okay baby"....
I could on and on...but I already did that for him personally...but I like to throw out a reminder how lucky I am to have my Frankie.
~~~~
We had a wonderful week ! Baby Frankie is settling into a routine, and mom is loving it !! He is nursing every three hours like a champ. He absolutely has his "awake" period in the morning. The days are just flying by and I just want to freeze everything for a second. He already is changing so quickly. He LOVES be swaddled, he loves spending some quality time outside, and loves being rocked !!! Isabella is adjusting to her big sister role very well. We only have a had few hiccups at bedtime, which is to be expected. She loves saying "shhhh" when the baby is sleeping, and she is first one to run to the bedroom when he wakes up from his naps. I love watching her peek over the bassinet and say "it's okay baby"....
Bella has had a fun-filled week with her grandma. She is still talking up a storm, and her favorite word of the day is "elephant" mimicing the trunk and all ;-) and thanks to daddy we have moved on from "dance-dance" to "shake-shake". Which she proudly displayed today at Grandma Bird's house while we celebrated Father's Day. On a happy note we finally have a few letters down and so far the letter B is her favorite.
No big plans for the week, Baby Frankie has his two-week doctor's appointment on Wednesday. We are anxiously awaiting for the doctor's to give everyone the all clear. We miss our friends and can't wait to show my little man off !!!
We will keep everyone posted!
No big plans for the week, Baby Frankie has his two-week doctor's appointment on Wednesday. We are anxiously awaiting for the doctor's to give everyone the all clear. We miss our friends and can't wait to show my little man off !!!
We will keep everyone posted!
3 comments:
Those top pictures of the little ones dressed up are precious. I love em.
The kids are so beautiful! I absolutely love the pics--
We are hoping to plan a trip to Houston soon. We cannot wait to give big squeezes to Bella and Baby Frankie :)
Love-N
Awe....
Bella looks more and more like her daddy! Can't wait to see Baby Frankie grow up and who'll he'll look like.
Love you guys!
Post a Comment