The Trifilio family had a wonderful weekend. We were blessed with a visit from Grandma Mia, Papa, and Uncle Ethan. They arrived late Friday evening, but we hit the weekend running. On Saturday Frankie and Papa painted Baby Frankie's room, assembled Bella's new big girl furniture, and did the best they could in removing the "non-removable rodent smell". Bella, Grandma, and I spent the day cleaning and organizing. I can officially say it was a bittersweet weekend for me, as I look into Bella's room now and the only thing left of her as a baby is her crib. My little girl is growing up way to fast. On the other hand we are officially in Operation Baby Frankie mode. The dresser has moved over, the walls have been painted, and an inventory has been made of what we still need. I'm 27 weeks along, over half way there June will be here before we know it.
Sunday came and went before we knew it, and in true Grandma Mia fashion. She couldn't leave without cooking up a storm and thoroughly cleaning my house. Frankie and I loved every second of it. Not to mention Isabella LOVED all the attention. She had no problem "Showing Off" for her grandparents.
A Big THANK YOU again to my family. Bella loves her new dresser and book case, and Frankie's "Honey-Do" list is drastically smaller because of you both.
(For those of you that are wondering, the smell is improving ;-))))
Sunday came and went before we knew it, and in true Grandma Mia fashion. She couldn't leave without cooking up a storm and thoroughly cleaning my house. Frankie and I loved every second of it. Not to mention Isabella LOVED all the attention. She had no problem "Showing Off" for her grandparents.
A Big THANK YOU again to my family. Bella loves her new dresser and book case, and Frankie's "Honey-Do" list is drastically smaller because of you both.
(For those of you that are wondering, the smell is improving ;-))))
I will post pics of the "new" rooms soon !!
Reason #987 why Frankie isn't allowed to babysit, Yes!! She is watching Dora THANK GOODNESS !!
2 comments:
Love the pictures of Bella- I am so glad you started the blog :)
Cannot wait to see pics of the new rooms! Glad you made lots of progress this weekend--
Thanks for inviting me to read your blog - I enjoy reading and keeping up with the Trifilio gang. Congratulations on Baby Frankie!! Bella's picture is darling.
Post a Comment