Sunday, March 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Kyle !!!

What a day !! We started off our Sunday calling and wishing Bella's cousin Kyle a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!! Frankie and I both still can't believe he is 6 years old already, wasn't it just yesterday we both were in the waiting room at the hospital counting down the moment for him to arrive? We love him so much, and can't wait for a nice long visit together.


The Trifilio's were then off to the "1960 St.Patrick's Day Parade". All I can say is WOW !!! It was GREAT, very kid-friendly and lots of floats. Bella, Frankie, and I all had so much fun. We packed a picnic lunch since we had to arrive an hour early. Apparently we were unprepared (to say it lightly) for the parade festivities. To our amazement kids and ADULTS were lining up the streets with their "bags" ready for all the goodies. All Frankie and I had were our hands, and one of mine was occupied with a camera and Frankie's was occupied with Bella. Obviously that was to our advantage. A) ADORABLE little girl B) CUTE dad holding adorable little girl C) Adorable little girl waving her little hand off = A TON OF ATTENTION. We have never seen so much candy and beads thrown specifically at our little girl. One driver actually hopped out and ran up to Bella and gave her a stuff animal. Bella and Frankie both ate it up. Of course Frankie tried to have his PREGNANT wife chase down a frisbee, needless to say that didn't happen. A seven year old beat me to it, Frankie is still upset about that one ;-) We actually had to remove all the necklaces from Bella because they were getting to heavy !!! Wait until you see the pics !! We finally headed home to a cool house and naps for everyone. It was another perfect day, except.....much to all of our surprise we all are sunburned :-( My poor Bella arms and nose are so pink :-( I'm hoping she will be just like Frankie and turn brown tomorrow !!! Frankie and I didn't fair much better we both are very red as well. The good news is...it doesn't phase Bella at all as she spent the evening running and playing with all of her new accessories. Aunt T would be so proud !!!


The beginning...just a few necklaces....







The Middle...she is LOVING it...and already has quite a stash !!

The End...She has SO MANY !! (and there are still several in the bag mom is holding) !!

Happy Almost St. Patrick's Day !!!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Oh my goodness! What a sweet little princess? Is someone ready for Burbon Street? Can't wait to see more pics!

scrappingaggie said...

Thank you for the birthday wishes!
Love, Cousin Kyle :)

mary said...

I love all the pics, what a princess she is. Wish I could've seen it in person. What a super little family. I love all of you. Can't wait for more news. Kyle is 6 already.....when did that happen.

Happy St. Patty's Day.
Love, Daddy, Momma and Ethan.