Bella, Frankie, and I are sad to report Aunt T still isn't home yet from the hospital, our fingers are crossed for tomorrow.
Bella and I enjoyed a nice visit with Aunt T yesterday, and she looked GREAT!!! Blue is definitely her color ;-) and the beads from Bella were a nice touch. As much as we teased Aunt T, and even brought along a camera we did not take any "blog worthy" photos. ;-) Bella was a little moody when we arrived, but turned into her normal "squirmo" self, and enjoyed running around Aunt T's room . I have no doubt that Aunt Kimmy and Grandma Bird got their workout in for the day. I must add that Aunt Kimmy is a professional that "What does a lion say" "ROAR" !!! (it must be a Trifilio Trait). If only she would have showed her verbal skills, as we had been practicing "Hi T" all day. I have come to find out your children never perform on command.
Today we were busy with running errands picking up supplies for Bella's Easter Party on Friday and playing secretary for dada. He forgot his cell phone at home, and mom had to email him all of his missed calls and voice mails. I swear that phone never STOPPED RINGING !!!
We are off to go stuff several plastic Easter Eggs !!! We are looking forward to our Stroller Walk and Park Picnic tomorrow !!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment