Monday, March 10, 2008

A Rainy Monday.....

Rain..rain go away!! Our playgroup today was suppose to go to the rodeo, but that was cancelled due to the weather. Unfortunately, we wouldn't have been able to attend regardless as Bella's allergies have been out of control because of all this Houston wind. So we enjoyed a nice relaxing day at home. Bella and I cuddled this morning, played in her playroom, read some great "rainy day books" and we tried to learn the "Itsy Bitsy Spider" song. I think she enjoyed mom acting crazy and excited more than actually listening to me. She took a great rainy day nap, while mom worked on picking up the house and playroom again for the tenth time. We were looking forward to dinner with Aunt Kimmy, but Bella and I voted for her to stay safe on her side of town. This weather is to yucky to drive in. We are anxiously awaiting her visit tomorrow evening!! Dada made it home just in time for dinner and bath time. Bella was happy to help dada with his new project after dinner!!! Tomorrow is a busy day...Mom has a Doctor's appointment, we have story time, and Bella and I are off to shop for one very special cousin's birthday this weekend.


Baby Frankie's Room


The opposite corner of his room...

Bella's Big Girl Furniture...just waiting to put her bed together, and buy mattresses.

No comments: