Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Please pray for my son

I took my little man to the doctor this morning for his 4mth check-up and a cough. He has RSV. They gave him a breathing treatment at the doctor's office and a prescription to give him additional treatments every four hours for the next four days. If he isn't better in 48 hours then he will be checked into the hospital.

If that isn't bad enough he has only gained 1lb 3ounces since his two month check-up and his head size didn't change at all. She is extremely concerned...the plan as of right now is to nurse him in the morning and one time at night and give him formula for all other feedings. She also wants me to start food immediately. We are hoping that it is my diet that is causing this and nothing more serious. We will find out in a week, when we go back for a weight check.

Please pray for my little man

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh sweetie, I'm so sorry to hear that. He is definitely in my prayers for everything. I hope the medicine and change in 'diet' will work for him. Please, please let me know if I can help out (watch Bella, pick up anything at the store, food, etc.) Having a sick baby is the worst!

mary said...

Sweethearts,
I know it goes without saying, but we are all praying as you know. And everyone at St. E's will now be praying also. If you need us we are just a few hrs to your sides. But know that we are all there with you in spirit, and lots of prayers are storming heaven for our little man. Love You, Daddy, Momma and Ethan

VNG said...

On no...we'll definitely keep him and you guys in our prayers. I am very sorry to hear about that. Please let us know, if there is anything at all we can do. I know it doesn't help much if we're four hours away.

Love you guys!