Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Busy Busy Busy!
Another busy but great week for the Trifilio family! On Monday Bella had her first Ballet/Jazz/Hip Hop class. She LOVED it and did a great job, she was bumped up to the the 3-5yr old class. We are so proud !!! We spent a huge chunk of time waiting on a contractor to replace our shower door...that only came once to measure and we haven't heard from him since. AHHHH !!! We did have Meet the Teacher for Bella, and we were very impressed and enjoyed meeting Bella's new teachers for the year! The whole family went to a FUN FUN FUN birthday party this weekend. The kids had a blast swimming and fun in the sun!
The kids and I spent alot of quality time together playing, coloring, painting etc.! Bella really has surprised me with her sentence formation and has started to use proper terminology etc. She is so smart..too smart for her own good! My little man is just one walking and talking machine! His words of the week are Thank you, dog, and cat!! He has been quite the trooper running errands with us lately so we can get ready for Back to School! I have to admit I'm looking forward to having some one on one time with him, when Bella starts back to school!
This week so far is filled with Back to School, hair cuts, playdates, and more!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can't believe how big they've gotten! I just looked back to your first couple of post and WOW! Bella sure has grown up, so has little frankie!!!
Post a Comment