Wednesday, December 17, 2008

A GREAT DAY!!

A quick recap of the past few days. This past Friday I took Frankie and Bella to a fun indoor inflatable playground with our playgroup. Bella LOVED it and played non-stop. Frankie enjoyed watching all the kids running around. Bella was a bit bummed she couldn't do the rock climbing wall, but fun was had by all. Saturday we hosted Frankie's office Christmas. It was a HUGE success. We had a wonderful time...good food..great conversation...great friends is just a recipe for a fabulous party. Bella and little man were also a huge hit ;-) Sunday we all bundled and dressed up and went to celebrate Aunt T's birthday. I dropped off the family and headed back out to try and finish up the last of our shopping. Mission Complete!

On to this week!!! Monday I dressed Bella up in an ADORABLE outfit for school. It was her Christmas program practice. She did GREAT!!! Then we hurried home for lunch and then back out again for Frankie's 6mth check-up. His lungs were great, breathing much better, and weight gain is improving. He weighed at 13lbs 10.5ounces and 26 3/4in in length. At 6 months Bella was 15lbs 9ounces and 26in in length. The doctor wants us to continue to work on the weight gain. We return for a weight check in 4 weeks. Tuesday my friend Kris came over with her kiddo to play and work on Teacher Christmas presents. Thank goodness for our Crafty fairy godmother our finished products turned out great. On to today...A) all Happy Birthday Aunt T !!!! B) We are SOOO excited to having a new little "boy" cousin C) Bella's Christmas program was AMAZING. She did such a wonderful job singing and dancing. I still have tears in my eyes just thinking about watching my little angel growing up way too fast. Grandma Bird and I hung onto each other sniffling away. We then went Bella's class to celebrate Jesus birthday and exchange their books. Bella loved showing off her grandma and brother. We then headed home for some much needed rest. We have another busy couple of days ahead of us with Ballet, Ballet party, another Christmas Party, and the list goes on. (I will post pictures of Bella performing soon, but they are on my MIL's camera).

Bella was so tired after school on Monday. She just past out!

At her Christmas Program walking up to the stage!

This truly has been a wonderful day!! I wouldn't trade it for the world.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Isn't the Christmas season wonderful? Even with all of the stresses it creates, the time with family and friends and the adorable things your kids get involved in - make it all worthwhile.