Thursday, November 20, 2008

We have a permanent seat at the Dr.'s office!

We are back from our whirlwind trip to Wisconsin. We had a wonderful time at my cousin's wedding, and in my personal opinion Bella was the best flower girl ever. She did an amazing job, and was the star dancer at the reception. A great time was had by all !!! We returned back to Fort Worth and drove home to Houston on Sunday. Needless to say this week has been filled with unpacking, laundry, and cleaning. Unfortunately I brought two sick babies home with me. Bella and Frankie both went to the doctor on Monday. Frankie thank god has just a cough, but Bella has the flu. Aaahhhh we are home bound AGAIN!!! I'm so ready for the cold/flu season to be over. Hopefully Bella will be on the mend by next week for her Thanksgiving feast as school.

Daddy is doing great and has been super busy at work. His schedule is going to change soon and will have every other Monday off now.

Mom is EXHAUSTED...I have been blessed with no whiny children ever, and my little man is the most mellow baby ever. BUT when they are sick, everyone in my family makes up for the lost time. I've been doing LOTS of praying to god to bless me with patience as both children are requiring every ounce of energy I have. But aside from sickness life is wonderful and I'm very much looking forward to the holidays. I only have two people left to shop for...hint hint Aunt Nicole I need those lists ;-)

Frankie is doing great and has TWO teeth now !!! He is still rolling, babbling, and all smiles. He now loves his exersaucer which is a great break for mom. Still not a huge fan of baby food, but we keep trying.

Bella is my little princess. She is all full of fun, energy, songs and dancing. She definitely isn't shy. If I had the energy I would type up a hundred stories. It just amazes me how I can hold conversations with her now. She understands completely what I'm saying...she has an opinion...she has mood swings...a personality. Ahhh my princess !!! Just last week again I asked her if she was ready to come out of time out and to tell mom she was sorry. (because of throwing a toy at my head). Her reply "Not yet!" She is my husband's child.

Frankie and I just celebrated our anniversary, and it is just a constant reminder how all of my dreams have come true. Life just doesn't get better than this...

This weekend we are off to get ready for our Thanksgiving Feast at our house.

3 comments:

Claire said...

Amy! Frankie looks just like you. He and Bella are way too cute. I'm glad to hear that Frankie's doing better but bummed about Bella's flu. Hang in there!

Nichole said...

Hey Amy! I am praying the lord's healing over your children and that ya'll will finish cold & flu season without another indecent. I want you to know that I'm truly happy all your dreams have come true. Happy Thanksgiving

Sarah said...

I'll say it again, I love those pictures. I'm sorry to hear your babies are sick again. Hope all improves soon.