I really need to try harder on updating more frequently. I'll start off with our holiday weekend, it was beyond wonderful. All of Frankie's family came over for food and fun, the best part was that included the Haun's (My SIL & BIL and their 2 boys). A great time was had by all, especially Bella and Carter who had a blast playing together. I can't wait for our next family get together. Saturday we went to a birthday for one of Bella's friends, and Daddy came along to watch baby Frankie. I've always explained to Frankie how Bella is extremely social everywhere we go, but I don't think he ever believed me. Well he saw first hand she was in the middle of the room laughing, dancing, clapping, playing etc. It was so much fun! Sunday was wonderful Bella, her and daddy woke up early and spent the entire day together. I didn't see them again until the afternoon. I don't think her smile could have been any bigger.
This week we have stayed busy with running errands and playing at home. We were going to hang out with Bella's friend Bryce today. But she is running a slight fever??? so we are going to stay home just in case.
Baby Frankie is still doing GREAT !!! He is such an incredibly mellow child, and so far everything has been perfect. He smiled for the first time yesterday, and my heart just melted. He was in my lap and I was just talking to him and he gave me the famous Triflio man half-smile. I can't wait for each day to see what he does.
Bella is still in an obsessive book mood. We must read a 100 a day, but no complaints here. Her favorite word of the day...open and close...she goes around opening and closing everything! Unfortunately her meltdowns have increased and turned into tantrums :-( It's official she has hit the terrible twos. The good news is they don't typically last to long.....Ahhh the joys !!
For Frankie and I....our thoughts have been elsewhere this week. With my cousin Mandy who was married over the holiday weekend (we can't wait to see pictures), my cousin Megan who had her wisdom teeth pulled, and our hearts our bittersweet with our precious sister Tiffany. She is moving to Dallas this weekend to start her career, her future, her new-life !!! We are going to miss her so much words can't even describe. I will miss her surprise pop-ins to visit the kiddos and I the most. She is so full of life and joy, and we are all blessed as she lights up our lives. More to come on that topic...as it still makes me a bit weepy....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I have missed checking your site and have to say, I love all the beautiful pics. These 2 sweet babies could not look more alike. I too had to take out pictures of Isabella and the likeness is overwhelming. Beautiful to say the least. Now a note to Tiffany, we wish you the very best. And hope to get a call so we can spoil you a little bit while your life gets started here. Hugs and kisses from all of us here in Ft. Worth.
Post a Comment